The latest release of the IDA service brings a number of fixes and improvements:
- Frozen file checksums are always prefixed with the ‘sha256:’ URI prefix.
- Empty frozen folders may now be deleted from the frozen area.
- Hidden files now forced to always be visible, user option removed.
- Various UI/UX fixes and minor layout tweaks.
- Various internal fixes and optimizations.
The update may have included changes to the web UI which some browsers may not refresh and reload automatically. If you experience unusual behavior, we advise you to flush your browser cache and cookies.