- Contract on the production of the Digital Preservation Service
- Service contract between the organisation and CSC
The following terms are used in contracts concerning the Fairdata services:
- The Digital Preservation Service for Research Data refers to the services provided to the research organisations by the Ministry of Education and Culture (“Minedu”) which enable the digital preservation of datasets.
- The Fairdata services refer to the services provided by the Minedu to research organisations which promote the openness and accessibility of science and research outputs in accordance with the objectives of the Minedu. The Fairdata services include Etsin Research Data Finder, Digital Preservation Service for Research Data, Research Data Storage Service IDA, and Qvain Research Dataset Metadata Tool, as well as their auxiliary services.
- A partner organisation refers to an organisation, department, or other entity using the Digital Preservation Service.
- The term “user” refers to a person from the Finnish research system utilizing the Fairdata services.
Contract on the production of the Digital Preservation Service
CSC produces the Digital preservation solution, the Digital Preservation Service for Cultural Heritage and the Digital Preservation Service for Research Data for the Ministry of Education and Culture. The production of the services has been defined in the contract: Sopimus PAS-ratkaisusta ja PAS-palvelusta sekä niihin liittyvistä muista palveluista opetus- ja kulttuuriministeriön ja CSC – Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus Oy:n välillä.
Service contract between the organisation and CSC
The contract about the Digital Preservation Service for Research Data is made between the partner organisation and CSC and it describes the duties and responsibilities related to the service usage, administration, development and collaboration.
- The Digital Preservation Service for Research Data service contract on the digitalpreservation.fi website
- The processing of the personal data related to the Digital Preservation Services and the Digital preservation solution has been described in the Privacy annex of the Service Contract
- The Privacy statement of the Digital preservation services, Fairdata services and the Digital preservation solution.
- The annex “Käsittelytoimien kuvaus” describes the processing of the personal data that CSC does on behalf of the partner organisation as the data processor, the types of personal data and describes the processed personal data.