This is an accessibility statement for the Fairdata Qvain tool (qvain.fairdata.fi). The accessibility requirements for the Fairdata Qvain tool are based on the Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019).
Measures to support accessibility
CSC – IT Center for Science takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Fairdata Qvain tool:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
Accessibility status of the website
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Based on self-assessment, Qvain tool is conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Fairdata Qvain is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The latest version of the Chrome browser with assistive technology VoiceOver on the latest version of the macOS X operating system
- The latest version of the Safari browser with assistive technology VoiceOver on the latest version of the macOS X operating system
- The latest version of the Chrome browser with assistive technology NVDA on the latest version of the Windows 10 operating system
Accessibility of the Fairdata Qvain relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Fairdata Qvain tool. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Fairdata Qvain tool:
- Phone: +358 9 457 2821
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: https://research.csc.fi/support
If you encounter any problems with accessibility on the website, first send your feedback to us, the website administrator. We will respond to your feedback within 14 days.
If you are not satisfied with the response you have received from us, or if our response does not arrive within 14 days, you may file a complaint with the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility monitoring unit
Phone (switchboard): +358 (0)295 016 000
Release and update information
This accessibility statement was originally published on 22 September 2020.
This accessibility statement has been last reviewed 8 March 2023.
The Fairdata Qvain tool was originally launched 12 August 2019. The original name of the tool was Fairdata Qvain Light (12 August 2019 – 2 November 2020).